Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Who is responsible?

Wisdom Thought! 

*WHO WILL SAVE YOU ?*
[A Story Worth Reading]

Once, a young girl asked her grandmother,
"Grandma, when I grow up, will someone come to save me? Will someone come to fix me, to help me, and to make things happen for me?"

Her grandmother paused thoughtfully and replied,
"Absolutely! There will always be someone who will come to save you. Someone who will rescue you from your troubles, stand by your side, support you, and take charge of your life."

Curious, the young girl pressed on,
"Who will this person be? How will I recognize them when I see them?"

Her grandmother hesitated briefly, then swiftly removed her ring and tossed it into a large drum of water. Just as the ring splashed into the depths, she turned to her granddaughter and said,
"Please fetch my ring from the drum of water."

Perplexed by her grandmother's action, the young girl struggled to retrieve the ring. The drum was tall, and the ring lay at the bottom of the water, making it challenging to grasp.

After considerable effort, she managed to retrieve the ring. Her grandmother applauded her and said,
"Good job! Now, I want to ask you two questions. First, while you were struggling to retrieve the ring, who assisted you?"

Gasping for breath, the young girl replied,
"No one... I did it all by myself."

Her grandmother continued,
"Secondly, while you were trying to retrieve the ring, who did you see in the water?"

The young girl answered,
"I saw myself, my reflection in the water."

With a warm smile, her grandmother gently patted her cheek and spoke,

"Exactly, my dear! It's true that someone will come to assist you and guide you through difficulties, but that person is none other than yourself. When you face challenges, you only see yourself. You are your own hero. While it may sound tough, it's the truth: 

You alone can save yourself; no one else is coming to rescue you from your problems. There's no waiting around for miracles. No one will magically come and do the work for you. Taking responsibility for your life and understanding that others can't solve all your problems is crucial to achieving success. 

Remember, by taking action and putting in the effort, you have the power to make things happen for yourself. You are the one who will save yourself!"

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment