Friday, September 27, 2024

Vendor vs Corporate Manager

One day, while eating samosa, a manager of the company got into the mood of joking with the samosa seller.

Manager Sahab said to the samosa vendor, "Yaar Gopal, you have maintained your shop very well, but don't you think that you are wasting your time and talent by selling samosas? Think, if you were working in this company like me, where would you be today... Maybe you would have also been a manager like me.."

On this, samosa vendor Gopal thought a lot and said, "Sir, my work is much better than yours, 10 years ago when I used to sell samosas in a basket, I got your job, then I used to earn thousand rupees per month and your salary was 10 thousand.

In these 10 years, both of us worked very hard...

You became a manager from a supervisor.

And I reached from a basket to this famous shop.

Today you earn 50,000 per month

And I earn 2,00,000 per month

But for this reason, I am not saying that my work is better than yours. I am saying this because of my children.

Just think sir, I started my business with very little income, but my son will not have to face all this.

My shop will be given to my son, and the hard work I have done in my life will benefit my children. Whereas the hard work of your whole life will be benefited by your boss's children.

Now you cannot directly appoint your son to your post, right.. he will also have to start from zero like you.. and at the end of his tenure, he will reach the same place where you are now.

While my son will take the business further from here...

and will go far ahead of all of us in his tenure...

Now you tell me whose time and talent is getting wasted?"

The manager Sahab gave 20 rupees to the samosa vendor for 2 samosas and left there without saying anything.......!!!

No matter what the work is, it is not small

No comments:

Post a Comment