Thursday, June 13, 2019

Alive last year- Pensioner

A pensioner received a letter from Branch Manager stating *" Thanks for promptly submitting this year's life certificate*.
 But, Sorry to inform you that we have lost your last year's life certificate in our record and  the Bank's Inspector has pointed it out in his report. 

Please submit a certified copy of the same if available with you. Alternatively submit a declaration that *you were alive last year also"*

🤦🏻‍♀🤔😂



*Pensioners reply*

"Dear Sir, thankyou very much for acknowledgement of my this year's Life Certificate.
I'm equally sorry to inform you that I do not have any copy of last year's Life Certificate. 
I'm also am not in a position furnish any declaration regarding last year because due to my bad memory, despite trying hard, I'm not able to recollect as to weather I was alive last year or not. The inconvenience caused is deeply regretted. Regards."
😊

No comments:

Post a Comment