Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Open subject books and read at least once - Joke

A boy in college loves a girl ....
He writes her love letter ....

"If you love me, then tomorrow you should wear a red dress."

He keeps that love letter in a book and gives it to her...

On the second day she comes wearing a *yellow* color dress and returns his book back ....Seeing this, the boy feels very bad...And starts to feeling depressed ....

Over a period of time, that girl gets married ....
.
After a few years ......

The girl's book, which was returned, falls from his hand while cleaning the home ...

And ..

From that one chit falls out ...

In that note was written in ...

"I like you too ❤ ...but first meet my family ...And ask for me, then if the family doesn't accept, then also I will marry you only .... And yes ... I am a poor girl ...I do not have a Red color dress ...SORRY ... !!! 🙏🏼

After reading this, the boy held his head in disbelief...

Moral : At least "Once" in the year Open the subject books.....

😃😃😂😂

*Note* - Now you do not sit filtering all the old books ...........

Your time has passed ..... look after the children's studies ..😁😁😁😁😁😁

No comments:

Post a Comment