Thursday, May 31, 2018

Giving an orange - how to say legally -joke

LL.B. Class:

​Professor​: "If you have to give an orange to me, what will you say?"

​Student​: 😏"Take this orange."

​Prof​: 😡"No. Say it like a lawyer would."

​Student​: "I, Ramakrishna, son of Satyamurthy resident of Bangalore, Karnataka do hereby solemnly affirm & voluntarily & consciously declare out of my volition & without any fear or favour or pressure or undue influence, that I'm giving this fruit called 'orange' on which I have absolute right, title and interest, along with its peel, juice, seed and pulp. 
I am also giving you absolute and unqualified right and interest to cut, peel, store in freeze or eat it. 
You will also have the right to give this along with its peel, juice, seed or pulp to any one whosoever.
I further declare that I will be solely responsible and liable for any dispute till today pertaining to this orange. And after this conveyance today, my relationship with this orange will cease to exist."

​Prof​: "My Lordship, show your feet....!!"

😛😛😛 Giving

No comments:

Post a Comment