Wednesday, September 18, 2013

dosha pariharashtakam

Courtesy: Sri.PR.Ramachander

Many of us have the habit of finding defect in others without even trying to find our own defects . Sridhara Ayyaval was a living saint of Thiruvisainallur, near Kumbakonam. He had written several prayers . One of them is the Dosha Pariharashtakam. In this prayer the great saint , requests us not to find defects in others . I have posted , the translation of this great prayer in Dosha pariharashtam
In http://stotrarathna.blogspot.in/2013/06/dosha-pariharashtakam-of-ayyaval.html

I am quoting one sloka of this great prayer in English

"When I keep on thinking about the defects of others,
All those defects , which are collected from other people ,
Would become the bad thing that would dirty my mind,
And so Why should I collect defects from other persons?"

No comments:

Post a Comment