Monday, January 9, 2012

Prayer addresed to Krishna to get married

Courtesy: Sri.Rajan
 
Dear Friends,
Long time back , when I wrote about " Swayamvara Parvathi mantra Mala Stotram" for girls getting married or getting the husband of their choice ,
many unmarried bachelors requested me for a stotra which would be useful for their getting married or getting a wife of their choice.
I simply did not have the correct answer and believe it or not, this stotra was brought to my notice by one Mr.Justin Reynolds ,
who sent me the "Mohini Rachitha Krishna stotram" and wanted my help to translate it to English. I was pleasantly surprised to find that in the Phala Sruthi , it said:_
If this very holy stotra which if read with devotion by the passionate one ,
Without doubt his wish would be fulfilled and he will definitely would become stainless.
Without taking any action , sometimes the loved one would become his own,
And he would be blessed with health and wealth and shine like the God of love,
And also he would get the pious lady who is the mind stealer in the three worlds as his wife.

Giving me the answer to the question that many lads have been asking me. This stotra can be found in
http://stotrarathna.blogspot.com/2012/01/mohini-rachitha-krishna-stotram.html
The Sanskrit original of this stotra can be found in
http://www.sanskritdocuments.org/all_pdf/mohinikrishnastotra.pdf
With best wishes,
Ramachander

.

__,_._,___




No comments:

Post a Comment