Thursday, September 20, 2018

Introducing ReSanskrit - Sanskrit website

नमस्कारं 🙏,
 
This is Sushant Ratnaparkhi, an avid follower of sanskritdocuments.org and a great fan of your work. I wish to introduce ReSanskrit, an online community that is working towards making Sanskrit popular among the young millennials.
 
I started ReSanskrit in late 2016 as an Instagram channel by posting useful Subhashits with their meaning, transliteration along with beautiful designs. After almost 2 years, ReSanskrit has garnered almost 75000+ followers and it is growing very fast.
 
Here are some links for your reference,
 
My aim is to make Sanskrit popular via showcasing the great knowledge our literature has in a very detailed yet consumable, fun and simple way. One way of achieving that is to make Sanskrit text visible in day-to-day common areas, hence I started selling Sanskrit wall posters and frames at a very nominal cost on my website. I have many more ideas to achieve this objective, and slowly, I am working towards that.
 
About me? I do not have any degree or formal education in Sanskrit apart from what I learned in school (8-10 std). In fact, I am a senior marketing manager for a multinational firm as my full-time occupation, I invest my personal time in ReSanskrit as this is my passion.
 
I am writing this email to let you know that I am open to any sort of suggestions, feedback or collaboration. I would love to discuss many things with you to improve my understanding and knowledge.
 
Please let me know if we can have a discussion. My contact details are mentioned below.
 
Warm regards,
Sushant Ratnaparkhi
8055704040
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment