Friday, June 16, 2017

HR interview - Joke

*Hilarious HR Interview indeed :*

Interviewers ask routine questions to candidates ....Some weird answers....

*Q - Tell us about yourself ?*
A - Yourself is pronoun used when the subject and object of the verb are you. 🤓

*Q - What are your expectations ?*
A - Salary. 🤑

*Q - What challenges you faced in your earlier job ?*
A - Staying awake after lunch !! 😴

*Q - Why do you want to join our company ?*
A - Nobody else is taking me. Your  company is closer to my home.... 😋

*Q - What attracts you to our company ?*
A - The receptionist !! 😍

*Q - Why you left your previous job ?*
A - Previous company shifted office and they didn't inform me new address !! 🙄

*Q -Are you willing to travel 20 days in a month ?*
A - Yes...but just don't ask me where I had gone...!! 😬

No comments:

Post a Comment