Thursday, May 18, 2017

NV joke

A couple went to a Sex Therapist office at a BIG Corporate Hospital.

The doctor asked *"What can I do for you?"*

The man said *"something is not right. Will you watch us having sex, for your expert analysis?"*

The doctor looked puzzled, 🙄 but agreed...

When the couple finished, the doctor said *"There's nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse"* and charged them *Rs.1300*

This happened several weeks in a row. 

The couple would make an appointment, have intercourse with no problems, pay the doctor and then leave...

Finally one day the doctor asked *"Exactly what are you trying to find out? You are paying me so much."*


The man said *"We're not trying to find out anything. She's married and we can't go to her house... I'm married and we can't go to my house."* 

The Oberoi charges Rs. 15,000

Taj charges Rs.14,000

Le Meridian charges Rs.12,500

We do it here for Rs.1300

😀😀😀😀😀

Punch line is yet to come..........

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

*I get that ₹ 1300, back from my Company MediClaim*

😃. 😋. 😝. 🤓

Dont just laugh it off....

*Take a Good Mediclaim Policy*  😜