Monday, July 30, 2012

Krishna in wallet



--- 
                  SIMPLE THOUGHT PROVOKING MESSAGE!!
       Why Bhagvan Sree Krishna's Photo in my wallet and not Mine!!
          Lord Krishna

A small but Touching Story with a Deep Message.

A ticket collector in a train found an old worn out wallet in a

compartment full of many people. He looked inside to find the name


of its owner. There was no clue. All that there was in it, was some money

and a picture of Bhagwan Sri Krishna. He held it up and asked,


'Who does this wallet belong to?'

An old man said, 'That's my wallet, please give it to me.' The ticket

collector said, 'You'll have to prove that it is yours. Only then I can

hand it over to you.' The old man smiled a toothless smile and said.


'It has a picture of Sri Krishna in it.' The ticket collector said, 'That is no proof; anyone can have a picture of Sri Krishna in his wallet. What is special about that? Why is your picture not there in it?'
The old man took a deep breath and said, 'Let me tell you why my
picture is not there in it. My father gave this wallet to me when I was in school. I used to get a small sum as pocket money then. I had kept a picture
of my parents in it.

When I was a teenager I was greatly enamoured by my good looks. I
removed my parent's picture and put in, one of my own. I loved to see
my own face and my thick black hair. Some years later, I got married.
My wife was very beautiful and I loved her a lot. I replaced my own picture in this wallet with a picture of her. I spent hours gazing at her pretty face.
When my first child was born, my life started a new chapter. I shortened my working hours, to play with my baby. I went late to work and returned home early too. Obviously, my baby's picture occupied the prized position in my wallet.'

The old man's eyes brimmed with tears as he went on.. 'My parents
passed away many years ago. Last year my wife too left her mortal
coil. My son, my only son is too busy with his family. He has no time
to look after me. All that I had ever held close to my heart were far,
far away from my reach now.
Now I have put this picture of Bhagwan Sri Krishna in my wallet. It is only now that I have realized that He is the eternal companion. He will never leave me. Alas! If only I had realized this before. If only I had loved the Lord Krishna all these years, with the same intensity as I loved my family, I would not have been so lonely today!'

Lord Krishna

The Tkt. collector quietly gave the wallet to the old man. When the train
stopped at the next station, he went to the book stall at the platform and asked the salesman, 'Do you a small picture of Sri Krishna ? I need one to
 put in my wallet!'
The Question we need to ask is where is Bhagwan Sri Krishna in our lives today?
Think of it because it could make a difference to your life today and in the days to come.

-

Lord Krishna

Never lose a relationship, because it is very difficult to build one.
Love all, but trust a few, do wrong to none.
------William Shakespeare.
Life is an " XXX "
Yesterday was an Xperience.Today is an Xperiment.Tomorrow will be an  Xpectation.

So, Use your Xperience in your Xperiment
         to achieve your Xpectation.

No comments:

Post a Comment