Friday, May 13, 2011

Story of a astrologer


It happened once: A great astrologer fell in a well because he was walking looking at the stars.A woman, a poor woman, who lived close by, ran and somehow helped him to come out.
 
 He was a great astrologer, very famous. He told the poor woman, "You don't know who I am. I am the greatest astrologer, the royal astrologer. My fee is so big that only kings can afford me, or very rich people.But you have saved my life. If you want to know anything about your future, you come to me and I will read your palm, and I will see about your birth chart - and free of cost! You have saved me."

The old woman laughed. She said, "You must be a fool."

He said, "What!?"

And the woman said, "You cannot even see one step ahead of yourself. How can one trust your predictions about the future? You can't befool me!"

And she was right.

knr
--
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.

  Every moment, thank God

No comments:

Post a Comment