Saturday, May 21, 2011

Coffee morning in Rome

COFFEE MORNING IN ROME

Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee in St.Peters
Square.���

The first Catholic man tells his friends, "My son is a priest, when he
walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic man chirps, "My son is a Bishop.��� When he walks
into a room people call him 'Your Grace'."���

The third Catholic gent says, "My son is a Cardinal.��� When he
enters a room everyone bows their head and says 'Your Eminence'."���

The fourth Catholic man says very proudly, "My son is the Pope.���
When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'."���

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence,���
The four men give her a subtle, "Well....?"���
She proudly replies, "I have a daughter,���
���
���
SLIM
���
���
TALL
���
���

38D BREAST
���
���
���
���
24" WAIST and���
���
���
���

34" HIPS

When she enters a room, people say, "Oh My God."

knr

--
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.

  Every moment, thank God

No comments:

Post a Comment